A commercial deep fryer is an important piece of equipment in any restaurant or house. It is a device that is used for cooking food by submerging it in hot oil. This type of fryer is used for cooking a variety of foods, such as French fries, chicken, fish, and doughnuts.
So there are a few things you should consider when purchasing a commercial deep fryer. Capacity, temperature range, features, and ease of cleaning are all important factors to look at. After extensive research, we believe our list includes this best commercial deep fryer. Just take a look at what we found there.
Top 6 Best Commercial Deep Fryer
The commercial deep fryers offer a quick and easy way to fry your favorite foods. But with so many different models and brands available on the market, it can be hard to decide which one is the best commercial deep fryer for home use. So we will take a look at some of the most important factors to consider when purchasing a commercial deep fryer. We will also review some of the best features cutting your buying confusion.
OLYM’s – Best Commercial Propane Deep Fryer
The modern deep fryer is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and has a thick tank for commercial use. It’s designed to make frying food easier and more efficient. The OLYM commercial propane deep fryers heat quickly and have a large capacity. The best commercial propane deep fryer is perfect for busy restaurants, cafes, and catering businesses. It’s also an industrial deep fryer.
This deep fryer features dual electrical heads and power plugs, so you can use a single large-capacity propane tank. The dual deep fryers allow you to fry two different foods at two different temperatures. The single tank electric fryer has a wide temperature range of 60℃ – 200℃ (140℉ – 392℉), so you can fry a variety of foods.
Moreover, the temperature indicator light displays when the fryer is heating the oil, so you can be sure your food is being cooked at the correct temperature
This deep fryer has a single tank capacity of 6.3QT/6L. It’s perfect for cooking large quantities of food quickly and easily. Plus, the Total is 12.7QT/12L, meaning you can cook even more food at once. Also, the U-shaped stainless steel heating element tubes ensure that heat is distributed evenly, so your food will come out perfectly every time.
The restaurant deep fryer is used for restaurants, fast food stands, supermarkets, snack bars, parties, etc. The electric deep fryers are ideal for chicken, buffalo wings, egg rolls, dumplings, shrimp rolls, jalapeno poppers, mozzarella sticks, and many other deep fried food.
Benefits Of This Product
The stainless steel fryer has a viewing window to monitor your food quality. So you can keep an eye on your food as it cooks. The commercial deep fryer can be detached for easy cleaning, making it a breeze to keep your kitchen running smoothly. It also has a lid cover that prevents the hot oil from spilling out while not in use, so you can cook with confidence. The fryer is also adjustable in height to fit a variety of different size pots or pans.
How To Use This Product
This commercial deep fryer features one temperature knob that controls the tank separately so that you can choose the right temperature according to the food. It features a fryer basket with a plastic handle, which will help keep your hands safe while you’re cooking up your meals.
This is a little tricky to remove the tanks when they’re full of frying oil since they sit flush, and it can be hard to get under the lip to lift it up. However, it’s not impossible – just slightly more challenging than usual.
The OLYM commercial propane restaurant deep fryer is a good choice for businesses that need to fry large quantities of food. It has a large capacity and is made from durable materials that can withstand heavy use. It also comes with a number of features that make it easy to use, including an adjustable thermostat and a timer. So in my view, it’s perfect for commercial and home use
Wechef’s – Best Commercial Deep Fryer For Home Use
If you want to cook your food with the same high-quality results as a professional chef, you need WeChef’s best commercial deep fryer for home use. This 110V 1500W commercial deep fryer has a long heating element that ensures quick and even heating, so your food will be cooked perfectly in less than 15 minutes. It also comes with an automatic timer that switches off the fryer when your food is ready.
This deep fryer is perfect for commercial use, such as French fries, fried chicken, funnel cake, onion rings, canteens, food stalls, snack bars, etc. The large-capacity fryer features accurate temperature control and over-temperature protection. With its safety features and UL certificated cable, this deep fryer ensures safe and easy operation. The plastic handlebar on the stainless steel basket avoids scalding hands, making it easy to remove food from the fryer.
The WeChef’s Commercial Deep Fryer brings the taste of your favorite restaurant right to your kitchen. The unit’s upgraded oil tank features a tight sealing lid and oil capacity of up to 6L, ensuring that every batch comes out crispy and delicious. The included frying basket can hold up to 5 pairs of wings or 3Lbs of chips is perfect for feeding your family.
The deep fryer is made of high-quality stainless steel. The compact fryer has an automatic temperature control that ensures even cooking. It also has a timer that can be set for up to 60 minutes, so you can have evenly cooked food every time. The deep fryers are easy to use and easy to clean.
Benefits Of This Product
With its adjustable thermostat, this commercial deep fryer lets you control the frying temperature. The deep fryer has a removable frying basket and a heat-resistant handle for easy maneuverability. It has a lid cover that prevents the spilling of boiling oil and a drain tap for easily releasing oil. The heating tube and the stainless steel construction are easy to clean and much simpler after use.
How To Use
The WeChef fryer has an automatic timer with a 60-minute range. You can use it for cooking food with different cooking times and temperatures by using a temperature control knob. And clean it every day after each use.
The main drawback of this commercial deep fryer is the inconsistency of the oil temperature. This can lead to food that is either not cooked or overcooked and burnt.
WeChef’s commercial deep fryer is perfect for home use. It is said to be the best option on the market right now due to its double frying technology, which results in consistently delicious food that’s healthier than traditional methods. With a 4.5 star rating on Amazon, in my opinion, this fryer is definitely one to consider if you’re looking for an upgrade in your kitchen or for commercial use.
DULONG’s 2000w – Best Countertop Deep Fryer
DULONG 2000w is one of the best countertop deep fryer brands. This deep fryer is made of high-quality 304-grade stainless steel. It is safe, durable, and distinctive. Excellent corrosion, abrasion, and low-temperature resistance make it the best countertop deep fryer on the market.
With the double insulation design, it can effectively avoid the loss of heat. The 10L large capacity, 2000W powerful heating element is great for homes or restaurants. It can Fry a variety of food, like chicken, fish, beef, pork, shrimp, onion rings, delicious french fries, egg rolls, chicken, etc.
The DULONG’s 2000w 10L best countertop commercial deep fryer is your perfect choice if you are looking for a quality appliance to help you with your frying needs. It has the right temperature ranging from 50—200 degrees C. Moreover, it’s built with an adjustable thermostat for perfect frying results, making it easier for you to cook your food to perfection.
This deep fryer can cook up to 2.2lbs of food at a time. The countertop fryer has a large capacity and powerful heating element make quick work of frying up your favorite recipes. An air filter of this model ensures that your food comes out crispy every time. The included oil filtration system makes it easy to clean up after cooking, and the simple oil storage keeps everything organized.
Benefits Of This Product
This deep fryer has a cool-touch exterior and a viewing window to monitor frying progress. It also has a non-stick interior, and you can use a deep fryer cleaner for cleaning easy. The removable fryer basket has a plastic handle for easy lowering of food into frying oil. The cover prevents the boiled oil and food from splashing.
How To Use This Product
The electric commercial deep fryer has a digital timer and temperature control knob. You will be able to set the cooking time and temperature of the countertop fryer according to your recipes. You can use a timer to keep track of your cooking times and an automatic shut-off function for safety.
The lid paint of the deep fryer may be peeling out after heavy use, though the later models don’t have the problems.
I would like to share my verdict on the best countertop deep fryer. This particular model has 2000 watts of power and a 10-liter capacity, making it perfect for large families or gatherings. It is thoroughly tested this deep fryer and found that it is very easy to operate. The controls are simple to understand, and there is even a digital timer so you can track frying times accurately.
Aigostar’s – Best Commercial Electric Deep Fryer
Aigostar’s the best commercial electric deep fryer, is perfect for commercial or home use. The stainless steel body and heating elements make the fryer durable and easy to clean. So if you are looking for the best commercial electric deep fryer, Aigostar’s 1650w 3L can be your best option.
The heavy-duty fryer has a 3.2 quart or 3-liter oil capacity, so you can cook up to 8 cups of your favorite fried foods. The adjustable thermostat allows you to control the cooking temperature, so you can fry anything from French fries to chicken wings.
The fryer comes with indicator lights that tell you when the oil is ready, so you can start frying food perfectly every time. The cover can be buckled tightly to the basket, preventing it from sliding off and making it easy for you to fry your food.
The hi-tech best deep fryer for commercial use features a temperature limiter and indicator light to help ensure that your food is cooked all time perfectly.
It features a temperature range of 0-375 degrees F or 0-191 degrees C. The timer can be set for up to 60 minutes, allowing you to monitor frying times precisely. The removable fry pot and drain oil system make for easy cleanup.
The product has been certified with the ETL mark, meaning that it has met the requirement for electrical safety set by Underwriters Laboratories. The product is safe to use in your home or business.
Benefits of this product
The removable metal tank makes the oil fryer safer to use. The timer and thermostat let you control the cooking process for perfect results every time. This commercial deep fryer is ideal for restaurants, cafes, or caterers.
The removable enameled pot makes it easy to clean, and the locking lid ensures that your food remains securely. The fry basket also has a hook that makes it easy to drain the oil without making a mess of your commercial deep fryer.
How To Use This Product
To turn the deep fryer back on, you need to push the restart button to restart the thermostat. If you want to clean the heating element, remove it from the machine and immerse it in water. Do not place it in a dishwasher. Most importantly, keep the electric unit away from water to prevent any damage.
The power unit’s plug-in system in the commercial deep fryer may cause disturbances occasionally. But it may not happen to all products.
When it comes to deep-frying, there’s no need to sweat it. Aigostar’s commercial deep fryer is the perfect way to make restaurant-quality fried foods at home without all the hassle. With a large capacity and adjustable temperature, this countertop fryer can handle anything from chicken wings to French fries with ease. So my judgment is positive where I have seen all the features needed for all sorts of foods.
TOPKITCH’s – Best Commercial Deep Fryer Brands
TOPKITCH’s commercial deep fryer is made of the highest quality 304 stainless steel, with a smooth finished edge. The ETLus certification ensures that it meets all safety and electrical standards. This fryer is perfect for restaurants, food trucks, cafes, and any other business that needs to fry large quantities of food.
The company offers the best commercial deep fryer brands that are ideal for all sort of fried foods. These deep fryers have a powerful 1800W heating element in each basin, which maintains the oil temperature so you can cook faster and more efficiently.
Additionally, these deep fryers come with a variety of features like timer controls, automatic shut-off, and viewing windows so you can keep an eye on your food. The deep fryer has a temperature over 240℃ (464℉), and it automatically shuts off when it reaches your set point, preventing any dangerous accidents from happening in the kitchen.
The innovative commercial deep fryers come with a temperature control function that ensures the perfect frying temperature every time, as well as a heating indicator light that tells you when the fryer is ready to use.
All of the deep fryers come with a cool-touch handle, which prevents excess heat transfer and makes them safer to use. In addition, our deep fryers have a variety of other features that make them perfect for your commercial kitchen or restaurant.
Benefits Of This Product
The commercial deep fryer has a large oil capacity, which means you can cook more food at once. The two wire mesh fry baskets also make it easy to cook multiple items at once, and the no-burn design means you don’t have to worry about getting burned while cooking.
How To Use This Product
When you are using this commercial deep fryer, the temperature setting is necessary for you. Remember, you are getting your temperature level to suit your cooking recipe. This fryer is also incredibly easy to use and clean. So every time you need to notice whether you are cleaning it after use for a long life of the product.
The machines are often prone to breaking down. Also, the oil filters tend to clog up, which makes it difficult to get the oil circulating if not cleaned properly.
TOPKITCH’s commercial deep fryers are gaining fans all over the world for their quality, performance, and design. With so many brands on the market, it can be hard to decide which deep fryer is right for you. Luckily, I have compiled a list of the best commercial deep fryers based on the quality, and I found this model is an excellent commercial fryer for homes and businesses.
Aldkitchen’s – Best Electric Commercial Deep Fryer
The ALDKitchen electric commercial deep fryers are perfect for your busy cafe, diner, or restaurant. This top-quality deep fryer is made with durable 201 stainless steel that is built to last. It’s also easy to use, making it the perfect choice for your busy kitchen for cooking French fries and more.
The deep Fryer is perfect for making large quantities of your favorite delicious fried food. With its 17 L capacity, you can fry up a lot of delicious French fries, chicken wings, onion rings, and other snacks in no time. Plus, this deep fryer features two fryer baskets, so you can cook multiple types of food at the same time.
If you’re looking for an energy-efficient electric commercial deep fryer that is both powerful and economical, ALDKitchen’s Best Electric commercial deep Fryer is perfect for you. This fryer has a power consumption of 3kW, making it one of the most energy-efficient fryers on the market. Additionally, its large capacity means that you can cook large quantities of food quickly and easily.
ALDKitchen’s great customer support team will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns that you may have. And their flexible return policy ensures that you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
Benefits Of This Product
The large size gives you plenty of space to cook whatever you’re craving, and the Professional Temperature Control ensures your food will come out perfectly fried. Adjustable temperature control helps you customize your fryer depending on what you’re cooking, and the timer keeps track of your frying time for added benefits.
With a reset protecting button to prevent too high temperatures and an automatic shutoff, this fryer is efficient and safe. Plus, its large size accommodates even the largest batches of food.
How To Use This Product
The manual controls allow you to set the temperature to your desired level. The removable pot makes cleanup a breeze – just pop it in the dishwasher after use.
The fryer features two large, removable baskets with plastic handles that make it easy to lift and drain food. Plus, the fryer is easy to clean the steel construction and removable parts.
If the deep fryer show signs of rust after extended use, then you need to try to clean it with a vinegar and water mixture. It’s disgusting.
The ALDKitchen’s Best Electric commercial deep Fryer is a high-quality product that has been designed for heavy-duty use. It is made of stainless steel and has a large capacity, making it perfect for busy restaurants or catering businesses. The Fryer also has a number of safety features, including an automatic shut-off system that kicks in when the temperature gets too high.
However, in my recommendation, this Fryer is definitely one of the best on the market. It is reliable, durable, and easy to use. So you can take your steps to buy one.
How to Use a Deep Fryer
The proper application of using an electric deep fryer will give you a lot creating an environment for making fashionable meals for your every day’s routine. From the brown fries to flavored crispy that are very delicious you can find in every recipe, no matter whether it is vegetables or protein you like to make in the deep dry ground of your electric fryer. The golden color of foods and crispy is the most of your option. This is alright; you are here to know more and more for the optimal use of your deep fryer in line of making some kitchen recipes.
Besides, never forget some precautions when you are absorbed in flavored foods of your own recipe. You will also know about precautions — avoid grease fires and burns. If the setup is all smart, you are just a few seconds away to grab the delicious and tasty foods of your own. The guide follows one after one below.
Take a Look at Things Before Switching the Button on for the Deep Fryer
When you are celebrating for the first time cooking, some important tips on using the gambler will be tricky to avoid messy preparation for the delicious foods you already have dreamed of the night in your sleep. So get a stronger preparation by following some considerations for the betterment of your dream into reality.
- User’s Manual is to Read First: The manufacturers for the particular type of deep fryers or any other items detail the whole thing as a guideline for proper utilization. So you need to walk the way, see that first and take you to prepare for what you have bought at your will. It clearly hints on the operating techniques one needs to know before a happy start with the new one. If you can understand the manual, it means you will even know the steps of maintenance that will make your thing durable. So read the instruction well for your benefit.
- Intention to Use Oil with High Smoke Point: Before pouring in any type of oil or butter, pause for a second of what is the best for your deep fryer. The high smoke point cooking oil supplement is great for the high temperature which starts to burn in several breaks down making the fried foods brown and tasty. So look for the high smoke point oil that you may get from vegetables, soybeans, grape seeds, or peanuts. Except for them, you will also have olive oil that is not good for the fryer as the oil has a low smoke point—not burning foods according to your requirement. It is seen that the most electric deep fryers use 6 to 19 cups of oil. Though sometimes, it varies on the model of the fryers.
- Assembling a Deep Fryer Well: You can deserve a faster and more efficient way of cooking when you have assembled the fryer according to the setup manual of the manufacturer’s guidelines. The basket the fryer pairs together may have a lid to attach to the top of the fryer for cooking your frying recipes. So practice it to settle all items before pushing the power button on. It will reduce the risk of your messy preparation, fuss for your crispy crunch fried taste.
- Gathering Food Items Compatible With Deep Fryer: Not all items of food go through your electric deep fryer. You have to be careful of certain types of foods you can’t think with a deep fryer. Some of the most common things are chicken, fishes, beef, potatoes; palm and so on can be the staple items for your very sensitive heating system. More popular recipes like eggs, breadcrumbs, tomatoes, okras, vegetables, pickles or flour can be combined when your effort for coat foods with each other. So get ready and be careful of items you want to fry with your expensive electric fryer.
Start with an Electric Deep Fryer
We have seen the manual instructions and things we need to do. But they were just for preparation — to avoid the unwanted interruption during a frying work with the best electric fryer. Now we are a bit further — going to start the deep fryer right away. The following points will prompt you to do until you reach the end of the frying your foods. Keep reading below.
- Pour the Sufficient Oil into The Fryer in its Cool Off Position: Do not heat the fryer at the beginning; you will not pour oil in. Because the splashing of oil can dance toward your body. You will get yourself then burnt. Look for the maximum and minimum fill line so that you can estimate oil measurement according to the volume of foods you want to fry at a time. Make sure you are not doing something overfilling the oil, or under-filling too. If you can’t see an oil fill lining in your deep fryer, just assumption is the best way you can do it yourself. This is great for you at the moment you are cooking your favorite recipes.
More things to do at the moment when you’re alone working with an electric deep fryer. You have to remove a basket from the deep level of the fryer. When you have filled the fryer’s basin with oil, set it again to finally start your job. You will feel comfortable working.
- Switch Your Fryer On: Everything is done one after one. Check them well what left for a proper starting. You can recall the manual instruction if you think something is confusing to you. Electric power connection, snug fitting of the cover and more things need to a fair start. Finally, push-button for a start. It’s running now, heating for frying.
- Heat The Oil Up to 3250-3750F (1630-1910C): The temperature for the fryer’s oil can vary on the food quality. But this is a standard level many basically do it up to the level of temperature. If you see a thermostat built-in, you can turn the dial to the correct level of temperature to avoid overburning. Unfortunately, if the system is not available for your deep fryer, the cooking thermometer is the way you can use to measure the overall temperature for oil burning inside the deep fryer.
Some smelling senses will help you understand your oil condition in the fryer. If you see the smell of smoke is coming out from the deep fryer, you are unknowingly heating up the oil too much resulting in some burnt smell. As soon as you have seen this happens, just turn down the heat level by twisting the button on it. If you use a modern fashionable deep fryer, you will see a green light on signaling the right temperature for your frying activities.
- Keep Your Food Pat Dry: If you want to resist the hot oil spitting toward your body, avoid putting wet or moist food into the hot oil of your fryer pan. It can potentially burn you while you are busy with frying before the deep fryer. So to prevent hot oil splashing, you need to pat your food well using dry paper or a towel before throwing it into the bubbling oil of high temperature. It means you are removing the damp condition of your food anyway.
- Dip Food Into the Fryer: Now fill the basket of the deep fryer with the food you want to fry. Submerge the food till the bottom into the fryer. If your deep fryer pack doesn’t include any basket on buying, tongs or slotted spoons can be the ideal tool for doing that. Just be gentle enough while you are putting the foods into the fryer, or it will splash hot oil to your face causing a blistering burn for you. Cover the lid of the fryer during a burning process is on for the deep fryer. Plastic utensil is quite prohibited to use it into the hot oil to check out the taste of your fries you are doing with the best deep fryer.
- Get your Foods Golden Exterior: The cooking time is not specific; it takes different types of time for the different types of foods. When you are a cook at the frying deep fryer, you can understand your recipe well and the time it needs to make. And, every after a moment you need to monitor the food to prevent burning from overheating. Open the lid of the basket, and pay a glimpse look to see the condition of your fry. Remember that, most foods take at best 15 minutes to complete the frying process. If you think that you have to cook a lot of foods at a time, use it in the batch process. It will give you a tasty and crispy fryer for you. One thing is important to know, that never get the foods overcrowded into the fryer’s basket. It may overflow the oil you have used for a certain amount of food for fry.
- Remove the Ripe From the Fryer: Now you can assume your cooking is finished. This is the turn for removing from the fryer. So get out the basket from the fryer or use slotted spoon to filter the fries from the hot oil. Plus, notice the fried food chips are not dropping down the fryer bottom. Put them on the dry rack to be suckled down the oil from the fried foods. Or, you can make a little jerk for the excess oil to remove. Use towel or paper to leave the fries on it. Do not leave saliva from your mouth, just take a time to be cool and then enjoy it.
Safety Cautions to Follow When Cooking in Your Deep Fryer
It’s cooking your foods in the deep electric fryer. Do not sit before the TV or browse your Smartphone until you get your cooking done. So for your cooking convenience, there are some important cautions you need to obey during the time of cooking your food with an electric deep fryer. There are going below.
- Monitor the Fryer While it’s Running: Never leave the fryer alone for some time elsewhere; you have to notice the progress of cooking every time. Mainly the oil heating condition is important to see. If it is over-burnt, you will get a bad taste from the fries of your lazy attention. Attend every condition of heat — it may require an increase or decrease in the volume of the heating power. So do it accordingly. This is safe from your side.
- Don’t Touch the Hot Fryer: The deep fryer you are using may get hot during the time of cooking food. So take care of your safe movement with the accessories like a slotted spoon, basket or etc. This is very important to follow the precautions that may save you from any untoward incidents during cooking your favorite fries.
- Keep Electric Cord in Order to Avoid a Sudden Stumble With It: You are using an electric deep fryer. Hence, this is simply that it will have the electric cable to connect to the socket to run your machine. So make sure that you’re keeping your way clear if you have frequent movements back and forth during cooking. That means you are keeping the electric cord arranged so that you can’t trip over this unknowingly. If so, you can meet an accident while your fryer may fall on the ground as well as burn you seriously. Take care of it just before running your fryer for cooking foods.
- A Fire Extinguisher is For You: Not the fire of cooking, any fire may ignite without notice as well. So you just need to set up a fire extinguisher for your home safety. But for now, the fire extinguisher may help you, if any grease fire occurs during the cooking of your food. However, taking an extinguisher means you are keeping safe from any sort of fire — whether it is from electricity or any other sources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Which Deep Fryers Are The Best?
The best deep fryer for you will depend on your needs and what you’re looking for in a fryer. Some factors you may want to consider are the size of the fryer, how much oil it holds, the temperature range, ease of use, noise level, and whether it has any special features or not.
How Do I Choose A Commercial Fryer?
First, you need to decide what kind of frying you want to do. If you’re mostly going to fry doughnuts, chicken strips, and French fries, then a commercial deep fryer is probably your best bet. If you want to fry a wider variety of items, like fish and onion rings, then a propane fryer might be perfect for you.
Does Higher BTU Use More Gas?
The BTU (British thermal unit) is a traditional English unit of heat. It’s defined as the amount of heat needed to raise the temperature of one pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit. The BTU is also used to measure the power generated by gas stovetops and ovens. In general, the higher the BTUs, the more gas is used.
How Many Btus Is A Commercial Deep Fryer?
Commercial-grade deep fryers are available in a wide range of BTU outputs, typically ranging from 50,000 to 200,000 BTUs. Deep fryers are relatively energy-efficient devices, but their consumption can add up if used frequently. The amount of Btus per hour that a deep fryer uses depends on its size and wattage. Generally, most commercial deep fryers consume between 1,500 and 2,500 watts per hour.
Is 15000 BTU Enough For Work?
Yes, 15000 BTU should be plenty of power to heat up your wok for frying. Remember, you always need to be careful when cooking with oil and make sure the area is well-ventilated to avoid any potential fires.
Commercial deep fryers are made to withstand the high-volume demands of a busy kitchen while also providing quality and performance. However, there are a few things to look for when choosing a commercial deep fryer. This article has reviewed the features of the best commercial deep fryer. However, before a buy one, be sure to follow our product reviews of top picks.